[You can find the registration form at the bottom of this page]
This day will be an enlightening and transformative experience. In this workshop, we will delve into the teachings of the Toltec wisdom, as brought forth by don Miguel Ruiz Sr., the renowned author of “The Four Agreements” and Bernadette Vigil, author of “The Mastery of Awareness”, a well-known teacher with the Saltspring Island community. Whether you are already familiar with Toltec teachings or are new to this ancient wisdom, this event welcomes you with open arms.
An opportunity to come together in community to connect, learn, share and practice tools , based in Toltec wisdom, for alignment in your energy and your life.
You will receive:
- energy practices that teach how to reclaim, hold and direct your precious energy.
- dreaming practices to uncover the messages of your dream state.
- tools to break free from limiting belief systems holding you back from your empowerment.
- connection with others walking a path of consciousness and personal growth.
- a potluck dinner to come together and celebrate community and delicious food in-person once again!
Ignite your inner power with Liz Forrest, a transformative Master Shamanic Teacher who has passionately shared the ancient Toltec wisdom for over 25 years. Liz’s unwavering dedication empowers her students to unleash their true potential and embrace a vibrant, fulfilling life.
- a journal,
- water bottle,
- a power piece to create our community altar,
- potluck offering (we have use of the kitchen to cool or heat),
- your big open heart and open mind!
No alcohol please.
Sunday July 9th 2023 from noon to 6 pm
at the Lion’s Hall, 103 Bonnet Avenue on Saltspring Island, BC
If paying online through PayPal, a 4% card processing fee will be added. Avoid the extra fee by paying with Interac e-transfer (in Canada only).